Trideer Exercise Ball (45-85cm) Extra Thick Yoga Ball Chair, Anti-Burst Heavy Duty Stability Ball Supports 2200lbs, Birthing Ball with Quick Pump (Office & Home & Gym) (Dark Black, XL (68-75cm)) ReviewOld Price:
New Price: $25.99 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Trideer
- EXTRA THICK AND ANTI-BURST: one of the highest density exercise balls in the market. 2000 micrometers in thickness and can resist up to 2200 lbs.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL AND ANTI-SLIP: Professional quality with non-toxic PVC material, free of BPA & heavy metals
- EASY TO INFLATE AND PERFECT PACKAGE: Save time and energy with the quick inflation foot pump included in the convenient box. Also comes with 2 more air stoppers and instructions
- VERSATILE USE: Not only great for pilates, yoga, back and abdominal training and pregnancy gymnastics or the hundreds of low impact exercises, but also can be used as office ball chair to improve your posture & relieve back pain. Available in 5 sizes (ranging from 45cm - 85cm) and multicolor for the perfect look and fit.
- 30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & 12 MONTHS WARRANTY & LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE
Trideer ball is very versatile. You can use it as part of your Yoga, Pilates. By using our ball you will be helping your body feel and perform better. 1. Your exercise fitness ball in everyday life Our balls are used in many areas of sport and daily life. The balls afford an important role in the treatment of back problems and the gentle muscle building in the area of physiotherapy. A targeted workout with a gymnastics ball replaces the visit to the gym in many cases. 2. The main focus of the training with gymnastics balls is in the body core. This mainly consists of the deep abdominal, back and pelvic floor muscles. In the "wiggle" on the ball, a whole-body training takes place, which stresses its entire musculature and at the same time spares its joints. Inflation Notice: 1. How to inflate the exercise ball - Allow Ball to reach room temperature before inflating. - Insert the pump into the ball's air valve and work the pump, airing up the ball. - Stop inflating when the ball reaches the level of the mark. Do not over inflate. - Inflate the ball to about 80% of diameter initially. Wait a further 24 hours before inflating to the recommended size. You should avoid using the ball within the first 24 hours - Remove the valve stem cover with the plug puller that came with the exercise ball. Twist the valve back and forth in an upward motion until the valve is fully removed from the ball. User tips: - Store your ball indoors at room temperature - The fitness ball is easy to clean with just a soft damp cloth - Keep away from sharp objects Note: 1.Package includes: Exercise Ball/User Manual/Foot-Pump/Plug/Plug Remover Tool/Measuring Tape.2.There is a full purchase price refund within 30 days of your purchase if you are not happy for any reason. After 30 days, there is a 1year full replacement warranty for any manufacturing defect.