- Squats are not only effective for building a strong lower body, but also because they deliver a number of ancillary physical benefits, including increased hormone release and improved flexibility.
- Tone the lower body by using your glutes, quads, and hamstrings to push yourself down to a squat. Work your shoulders, back and chest by adding resistance as you PULL and PUSH through every rep.
- LCD monitor tracks your calories, scan, time and count. This trainer gives you the freedom to add/remove tension, the three elastic bands can be clipped on/off the seat to adjust to any fitness level.
- Not only does it offer the ability to do a full-range squat but you can also add variety by doing high, median and low zone squats pulses.
- Handle/saddle distance control adjusts to your body length to develop proper technique. Saddle angle control allows you to adjust the saddle at 30, 60 and 90 degrees giving you deeper squat positions