- Decompress your spine safely and comfortably. Reduce back, hip and knee pain with traction therapy
- Counteract the effects of sitting all day by stretching your back, hips, knees and ankles. Padded, upholstered bench that makes lying down on the ground comfortable
- Simple, cranking lever for gentle decompression. Contoured, high-density foam ankle and arm supports. Targeted Training : Decompresses spine and other joints
- Easy-to-use ankle lock that keeps you in place during traction. Adjustable arms supports with three width options
- Length adjustment knob to accommodate different heights. Wheel for transport. Endcaps to protect your floors. Weight Limit - 250 lbs
Decompress Anywhere Without InversionWith the InLine Back Stretch Bench, you'll reduce nerve pain, improve posture, align your body properly and ultimately, reduce your risk of future injury. If you have high blood pressure or other medical conditions, inversion may not be for you. But with this Back Stretch Bench, you'll be able to decompress your spine and stretch you hips, knees and ankles while on the ground - all in the comfort of home or at your office. Contoured, Cushioned and ComfortableThe InLine Back Stretch Bench was designed with you in mind. The padded, upholstered bench makes lying down on the ground actually comfortable. When you're using the lever to gently decompress, the contoured, high-density foam ankle and arm supports keep you in place without discomfort. Plus, the easy-to-use ankle lock will also secure your ankles.Customize Your Traction ExperienceTo get the most out of tractions, it's important to adjust the Back Stretch Bench to your accommodate your stature. To adjust the bench for your height, loosen the knob and extend the height adjustment beam. To accommodate your shoulder width, adjust the arm supports to one of the three positions: narrow, medium and wide.