Stamina Air Rower Rowing Machine ReviewOld Price:
New Price: $299.00 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Stamina
- EFFECTIVE: Dynamic wind resistance provides an efficient smooth rowing stroke. Designed for rigorous use and the intensity of your workout is up to you. Simply row faster or harder and the machine will follow your lead and amp up the level of resistance. For less resistance, slow down. The air transfer system constantly adjusts to match your rowing speed. Track progress and adjust your routine accordingly using the multi-function monitor that displays speed, distance,time and calories burned.
- COMFORT: The upholstered, padded, sliding seat makes rowing comfortable and sliding easy even during longer rowing routines. Oversized angled seat rail solidly supports the smooth-sliding seat for easy seat return. Oversized footplates for any size user, adjustable nylon foot straps and textured hand grips. Designed to keep hands and feet stable and comfortable throughout the catch, drive, finish and recovery phases of rowing.
- RESULTS: Proven to provide a nearly unsurpassed aerobic workout without the relentless pounding to your joints. Quickly improve your fitness while drastically reducing injury risks. This low impact, full body workout targets all major muscle groups and pushes your heart rate to levels that increase your metabolism so you can burn calories and fat more efficiently. Supports all body types and frequent use. Feel secure & safe while rowing your way to a stronger, tighter, healthier body.
- PORTABLE: For extra convenience, the Stamina® 1403 Air Rower folds to a compact size for easy storage with built-in wheels. Floor protectors safeguard your workout area and prevent skidding. Assembled weight: 54 pounds / Packaged weight: 56 pounds. Assembled dimensions: 77 x 18 x 22 inches / Folded dimensions: 48 x 18 x 28 inches. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- WARRANTY INCLUDED: The Stamina® 35-1403 air rower includes Three-year frame warranty, 90-day parts warranty. Guaranteed support for parts, repair or replacement at no cost. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
More Choices, Same Great Rowing Machine. The same strength-building, cardiovascular workout many enjoyed with Stamina's most popular ATS air rower is now available in new, exciting color options. This durable, affordable wind-resistance rower effectively targets all major muscle groups to strengthen and tone your arms, legs, abs and glutes with a low impact full body workout. But not only is this rower effective; it's convenient. Storage is as simple as folding the frame to condense the rower. EFFECTIVE WIND RESISTANCE: Because the rower operates with wind resistance using Stamina's air transfer system, resistance levels are infinite and the intensity of your workout is up to you. With intuitive resistance responses, simply change the speed of your rowing stroke. As you row faster or harder, the machine will follow your lead and amp up the level of resistance. For less resistance, slow down. Because you don't have to take time to adjust the resistance, you can focus solely on the task at hand: building total body strength and endurance. CONSTRUCTED FOR LASTING COMFORT: The Stamina® 1403 Air Rower is outfitted with an angled, oversized seat rail that solidly supports the smooth-sliding seat. It's this padded, upholstered seat that keep you comfortable even during longer rowing routines. Textured grips and oversized footplates add to your comfort and keep your hands and feet stable throughout the catch, drive, finish and recovery phases of rowing. PROVEN TO DRIVE RESULTS: Why do so many fitness trainers recommend using a rower? Rowing is one of the best exercises for building a strong back while also pushing your heart rate to levels that actually increase your metabolism, burning calories and fat more efficiently. Because rowing is proven to provide a nearly unsurpassed aerobic workout without the relentless pounding to your joints, the Stamina® 1403 Air Rower lets you quickly improve your fitness while drastically reducing injury risks. Weight capacity: 250 pounds.