- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - EVA foam-filled interior provides durable support & won't crack or break under heavy pressure
- FASTER MUSCLE RECOVERY - Self-myofascial release breaks down knots & im-proves blood flow for quicker recovery
- VERSATILE - Great for flexibility & reducing pain in your back, pecs, lats, glutes, thighs, calves, feet & hip flexors
- AFFORDABLE MASSAGE - Multiple density zones stretch and massage away mus-cle tension without the cost of a masseuse
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Backed by a limited lifetime warranty; Available in 24"x6" and 13"x6" and 3 color options
The Sports Medicine Foam Roller is a critical pre-and-post-workout tool for any athlete to aid recovery and reduce soreness. ProSource updated our design to give you a superior foam roller which offers a strong, EVA foam-filled center. The solid interior prevents cracks or breaking under heavy weight, unlike many rollers on the market, for safe, long-term use and dependability. Use pre-workout to prepare your muscles to safely move in their full range of motion, and decrease the risk of injury. Use post-workout and on recovery, days to relieve tightness, release lactic acid build-up, and increase flexibility. Two different density zones of medium-firm bumps and grooves offer various ways to massage and stretch muscle fibers. Foam rollers can be used on any major muscle group to reduce pain and promote flexibility, including your quads, hamstrings, adductors, IT band, calves, shins, glutes, upper back, pecs, lats, feet, and hip flexors.