Gorilla Bow Home Gym Resistance Training Kit - Full Body Workouts - Adjustable Bands - Portable Equipment Set - Kickstarter Funded (Black) ReviewOld Price:
New Price: $179.75 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Gorilla Fitness
- ECONOMICAL & PORTABLE: Get all the workouts of traditional home gym machines, but without the bulk. Save money and space with one well-designed piece of equipment that does it all & is easy to move around.
- WORKS EVERY MAJOR MUSCLE GROUP: The Gorilla Bow combines resistance bands and high intensity interval circuit training for a full body workout. Lose weight & tone your arms, abs, legs & glutes while also getting cardio in. It incorporates movements you're used to - like squats, bench press, curls & rowing - with heavy duty resistance cords for added benefits.
- GREAT FOR ANY FITNESS LEVEL: Our Gorilla Bow comes with 4 adjustable levels of resistance (5 - 110 pounds) so that everyone from beginners to professional athletes can be challenged. Gorilla Bow utilizes advanced resistance technology that doesn't rely on gravity (like traditional weights), so you can't cheat your movement with momentum.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN: Made from aircraft aluminum, the Gorilla Bow is built to last and can handle 300 lbs of tension. Our FlexClaw design allows you to quickly and easily modify your resistance bands from one set to another. Strap on all cables to challenge yourself!
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Includes 1 aluminum Gorilla Bow (56" x 9.5" x 1.75"), 4 100% latex double wall resistance cables (10, 20, 32 & 45 lbs), and a carry bag for the bands. We're confident you'll love the Gorilla Bow - we've added a 90 day money back guarantee and a 2 year warranty, so give it a try!
COMPLETE AT HOME WORKOUTGet a full body workout by combining modern resistance training with the Gorilla Bow mobile exercise system. This unique workout improves your balance, reduces joint pain, tones, increases acceleration and speed, and builds muscle mass. By doing a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) Gorilla Bow workout, you can achieve more progress in just 15 minutes (3 days per week) than jogging on the treadmill for an hour per day! This is one of the reasons trainers and professional athletes are using Gorilla Bow in their workouts. But you do not have to be a professional to use Gorilla Bow. It is designed to adjust to your workout level with the easy to adjust band settings. You can go from 5 pounds to 110 pounds of resistance in your workout. You will receive a 90 day guarantee and a 2 year warranty, so give it a try!