- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 400 lbs weight capacity. 20% more steel than the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike for more maximum performance.
- Waterproof PVC Equipment Mat (79" L x 35.4" W) for floor protection and noise reduction when exercising. An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system.
- Folds to 1/2 the size, so it is uniquely compact; Folded Dimensions: 26.4" L X 24.8" W X 57.5" H
- Large comfortable seat cushion for people of any size, and easily adjustable to fit 5'1" to 6'5" user heights.
- An easy to read large computer LCD display that indicates calories burned, distance, time, speed, scan, pulse and odometer.
Even if you're living in a New York-style efficiency apartment, you'll always have room to hit the road on the Exerpeutic 500 XLS Foldable Magnetic Upright Bike. This innovative bike gives you a way to get in a quality cardio workout right in your home. This bike uses magnetic resistance, so you'll be able to pedal your way to your fitness goals. Additional Information: Large, padded seat Adjusts to fit users from 5 ft., 1 in. to 6 ft., 5in. Foldable frame stores easily when not in use Padded, multi-grip handlebars Adjustable pedal straps About Exerpeutic: Health shouldn't come at a high price. That's the philosophy behind Exerpeutic, a division of Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc., devoted to offering high-quality products at value-oriented prices. Exerpeutic has a fitness plan for virtually every body and budget. Features: Powder-coated steel frame. 3-piece crank system and double-drive transmission. 8 resistance levels. LCD display shows calories burned, distance, time, speed, scan, odometer and pulse. Heart-rate sensors in the handgrips. Equipment Mat Dimensions: 79"L x 35.4"W x .24"H. Weight capacity: 400 lbs.. Dimensions: 39L x 26.4W x 48.4H in..