Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 ReviewOld Price:
New Price: $1,160.00 Check the price on Amazon
›› Read Reviews on Amazon
Other items by Concept 101
- Indoor rowing is an effective full-body, low-impact workout; Flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel
- Includes the Performance Monitor 5, giving you accurate, comparable data for every row; Adjustable monitor arm
- 20-inch seat height, nickel-plated chain, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle.
- Easily separates into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels make it mobile
- Requires footprint of 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound capacity; 5-year frame warranty
Aesthetically, the Model E Indoor Rower is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world. Solid and sleek, the Model E will hold its own in a fitness center or home gym. The Model E offers presence and durability with its 20 inch frame height and double powder coat with glossy finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. The finish protects against scratches. One-piece leg design for both the front and rear legs results in stability and a solid feel. The Performance Monitor 5 allows you to track data such as distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts. A backlit display screen illuminates automatically when you start your workout. The user-friendly menu helps you manage a wide range of features such as preset workouts, games, and multiple languages. Store or transfer your performance data to your Mac or PC with a USB Flash Drive (not included). ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity allow you to pair with compatible heart rate monitors for wireless heart rate monitoring. The wireless capabilities of the PM5 also support machine-to-machine racing and connectivity to computers and smartphones. Included with every purchase: User Manual, PM Quick Start Guide, tools and assembly instructions. The Model E is covered by Concept2's limited 5-year warranty on the frame and 2-year warranty on the PM and moving parts.