- DURABLE DESIGN- Premium inversion table is constructed of a heavy-duty steel frame and easy to clean, removable nylon pads
- EASY INVERTING- A 3 position roller hinge and comfortable, padded ankle clamps provides control for rotation
- ADJUSTABLE TABLE HEIGHT- Adjustable user height range from 4'10" - 6' 6"
- HEALTH BENEFITS- Relieve stress and pressure on lower back, discs, and nerve roots. Inversion therapy also increases blood flow to your lower spine, aids body flexibility, and helps in improving posture
- SPACE-SAVING EQUIPMENT- Table folds for easy storage after use; Table Dimensions:19"(W) x 43.5"(H); Stand Dimensions: 46.5"(L) x 26.5"(W) x 42.5"(H); Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Best Choice Products is proud to present our brand new premium inversion table. With this inversion therapy, you can relieve the stress on your lower back, by relieving pressure on the discs and nerve roots. This allows your discs to recover lost moisture and to return to their original shape. With this heavy-duty table, you can increase blood flow to your lower spine, increase body flexibility, and may help with posture. We purchase our inversion tables directly from the factory, so we can provide you with the best prices available. NEW PRODUCT WITH FACTORY PACKAGING. FEATURES: Table folds for easy storage. Nylon support pads (removable for cleaning). Heavy-duty steel frame. Padded ankle clamp holds user in one place (very comfortable). Adjustable user heights from 4'10" - 6' 6". Weight: 300 lbs Max; Width of actual table is 18". 3 position roller hinge provides control for rotation. MAIN TREATMENT: Reduces back stress. Stimulates blood circulation. Fights compression fatigue. Helps posture. Increases body flexibility. Eliminates back & neck pain. PLEASE NOTE: People who have heart disease, high blood pressure, eye diseases (such as glaucoma) or are pregnant are at high risk for dangers related to inversion therapy and should consult their doctors first. Such people would have to progress very slowly, starting at very light levels of inversion. The first time anyone tries inversion therapy with gravity, they should be sure to have someone standing by, in case assistance is required to get out of apparatus, or if health problems are experienced. Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly. Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections are normal for metal as the hand finishing process as we feel, adds character and authenticity to those items.